Based in the company head office in Monmouth, South Wales.
Negotiable dependent on experience.
Company pension scheme, annual performance related bonus.
Siltbuster Ltd is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Food and Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets and is therefore looking to take on more staff.
The successful candidate will be a key person in the design and fabrication of our units. These are typically robust metal fabrications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing Layouts
- Project Management
- Modelling and producing fabrication drawings
- Liaising with local fabricators to ensure they understand our requirements, and take on board any comments they have regarding the ease of fabricating our designs.
- Inspecting and ensuring the quality at the fabricators before the units go to be painted.
- Ensuring version control within CAD so that drawings are correct, up to date and representing the latest evolution of our technology.
- Engineering experience
- Knowledge of CAD systems (ideally AutoCad and Solidworks)
- Your background: Engineering HNC, or a time served as apprentice with years of practical engineering experience. It is unlikely to be suitable for a new graduate with a degree. You will probably have worked as a product develop and design engineer or have relevant experience of machine design and fabrication.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to undertake tasks independently.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.