Primarily based in the company head office in Monmouth, South Wales, with some travel to visit supplier or client sites as required.
Dependent on experience, company pension scheme, annual performance related bonus, company laptop and mobile phone
Siltbuster Ltd is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Industrial, Food and Bev as well as the Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets and is therefore looking to take on more staff.
The successful candidate will join the Engineering & Delivery team and be responsible for the design and development of solutions and supporting the technical sales team for tenders, through product specification, project design, delivery and Client sign-off. The role requires a practical outlook to engineering along with a commercially minded approach to providing a quality and effective solution for our Clients.
The role is suited toward a driven individual seeking to challenge themselves in the engineering delivery of water treatment solutions across the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing specifications and schedules in the delivery of products or turnkey projects across a portfolio of different sectors and Clients.
- Competent in the production of plant specifications, P&IDs, control philosophies, plant specifications, equipment schedules, including the design and specification of pipework, materials and associated ancillaries for wastewater treatment
- Overseeing project orientated site works, including management of suppliers and contractors
- Undertaking site inspections for pre-installation works and the preparation of site risk assessments and method statements.
- Providing technical support to the Sales and Operational teams from tender through to Client sign-off
- Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services
- Degree (or HND) qualified with practical engineering experience with an industrial water treatment bias preferable but not essential
- Preferable site experience or working with suppliers / contractors in the design and delivery of wastewater treatment solutions
- Competent in the use of various IT platforms to support Engineering & Delivery with an interest to contribute to the continued development of the business
- High level of self-motivation and interest in water & environmental sector
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A full UK driving licence