Primarily based in the company head office in Monmouth, South Wales, with some travel to visits client’s sites as required.
Dependent on experience, company pension scheme, annual performance related bonus, company laptop and mobile phone
Siltbuster Ltd is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Food and Bev as well as the Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets and is therefore looking to take on more staff.
The successful candidate will join the proposals team and be responsible for the development of solutions from the initial sales enquiry, preparation of quotations for equipment, completing cost plans through to equipment schedules and liaising with the delivery team. The role requires a winning business outlook with sound focus on engineering solutions and occasional site visits will be required.
A candidate with experience in writing technical engineering proposals is desired and will be backed up with in-house technical support and training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting technical and design evaluations of treatment systems
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Preparing written quotations and proposals
- Completing cost plans and equipment schedules
- Providing technical advice and customer support
- Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services
- MEng or BEng (Hons) in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 2:1
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a technical role with an aptitude to solving problems
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- High level of self-motivation and interest in water & environmental sector
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
- A full UK driving licence